Due to Covid-19, we ask that if you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please wait to book an appointment, or call to cancel/reschedule an existing appointment. For further information in regards to our Covid-19 Clinic Policies, please click here.
We want to highlight that protecting our community, patients, family, friends and staff is our top priority. We ask that before contacting us to book an appointment, please be sure to read about some of the changes being made in order to make sure we all do our best to protect each other.
The following precautions are being implemented to abide by the Ministry and the Health Protection and Promotion Act Standards to minimize the potential exposure to COVID-19.
1) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Clinic Hygiene: All staff will be wearing PPE while within the clinic. We will be abiding by our usual strict hand washing policy before and after treating. We also have extensive health and safety protocols in place; such as regularly disinfecting the treatment rooms and common areas, hand washing and sanitizing. In addition, all unnecessary equipment and items have been removed from the clinic. Furthermore, we have added additional time between appointments to ensure appropriate time for cleaning and to maintain physical distancing between patients.
2) Active Screening: At the time of booking your appointment as well as upon arrival at the clinic a COVID-19 Health Screening Survey will be completed.
3) Passive Screening: If at any time you feel you may have or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment. We will be waiving any cancellation fees that are related to COVID-19 related symptoms at this time, so please do not come to an appointment if you are feeling unwell. Please see a list of self-screening symptoms at the bottom of this e-mail.
4) Face Mask: As per Public Health Authority requirements; wearing a face mask (cloth or disposable) when entering the building, while in the clinic and for the duration of your treatment is MANDATORY. We unfortunately cannot make any exceptions to the MASKS ARE MANDATORY POLICY.
5) Essential Visitors: Only patients with an appointment will be allowed into the clinic. Please do not bring friends and/or family members with you to the clinic unless it is absolutely necessary as they will be unable to enter. We ask that family members stay at home or in the car during your appointment.
6) Hand Hygiene: Upon entering and leaving the clinic please use the provided hand sanitizer.
7) Appointment Time: Please arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to maintain social distancing and keep the number of people in our reception to a minimum. If upon entering the clinic there are already two patients in the reception area, please exit and wait in the hall until you are able to enter safely.
Lastly, if you are high risk and require treatment but are unable to visit us at the clinic please contact us to book a virtual/telehealth appointment.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
•Fever •New onset of cough •Worsening chronic cough •Shortness of breath •Difficulty breathing •Sore throat •Difficulty swallowing •Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell •Chills •Unexplained Headaches •Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias) •Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain •Pink eye (conjunctivitis) •Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
Should you have any of these symptoms, please do not book an appointment or cancel/reschedule any existing appointments, please self-isolate and contact your primary care physician or Telehealth (1-866-797-0000) for further advice.
Copyright (C) 2019 - Centre of Balance Ltd. All rights reserved.